VILAGE Marcas e Patentes was certified by BSI Brasil in 2011 in accordance with the operating requirements of the Quality Management System and the ISO 9001 standard. The certification is valid for services related to trademarks, patents, copyright law, software registration, Internet domains, and regulatory and consulting matters concerning Intellectual Property in Brazil and abroad.
According to the BSI, ISO 9001 is by far the highest quality standard established, and is currently used by over 750 thousand organizations in 161 countries, and defines the standard not only of the quality management system, but also systems for management in general. It helps all kinds of organizations to achieve success through client satisfaction, motivation and continuous improvement.
Quality: The first Brazilian member company of INTA to obtain ISO 9001 certification for all its services, including international services, with seals from the certifiers UKAS (recognized in Europe) and ANAB(recognized in the United States).
Responsibility: VILAGE began the process of certification thinking about the client. This certification of the quality of services provided is, thus, confirmation of excellence in all audited processes and above all represents a guarantee of quality and transparency which, since the start of 1986, has formed part of our modus operandi in Brazil and abroad.
What is an ISO 9001 Quality Management System?
- The best definition of quality structure, currently used in over 750,000 organizations in 161 countries.
- It defines the standard not only for quality management systems, but also for general management systems.
- It supports every kind of organization in their search for success through client satisfaction, motivation and continuous improvement.
Through the commitment of its managers and associates, VILAGE Marcas e Patentes seeks, in the provision of services related to trademarks, patents, copyright law, software registration, Internet domains, regulatory and consulting matters concerning Intellectual Property, to fulfill the following principles:
- Increase client satisfaction;
- Continuous improvement of organizational processes;
- Fulfill legal, regulatory and statutory requirements of the sector, as well as the requirements of the Quality Management System;
- Fulfill clients’ needs swiftly and efficiently, with a view to achieving excellence in the quality of our services;
- Support the professional growth of employees.
Download the ISO9001 Electronic Certificate issued by BSI to VILAGE should you wish to document the certification of its quality procedures.