VILAGE Trademarks and Patents
How to protect your company’s trademark?
We do this job for you in an agile and safe way.
Before applying for registration, it is essential to request a prior survey of the trademark through our specialized team. This survey is free and you receive it with our technical advice.
See why registering your trademark is the first step towards the success of your business:
- Exclusivity of the use of the trademark in its field of activity throughout the national territory.
- Obtaining the right to prevent plagiarism and copies of your trademark.
- Do not run the risk of having to stop using the name immediately and unexpectedly.
- Proof of ownership of the company’s intangible assets, so your trademark can be marketed (sale, franchise, royalties, etc.).
- Without registration, you may lose all financial investment of advertising material and advertising work, in addition to generating a possible loss of credibility with the market.
Imagine wasting all the time and money spent on creating some innovative product or process?
That’s what can happen if you don’t protect your invention.
The patent application requires technical and specialized knowledge in order for the process to be completed successfully.
A great differential of our work is a team of engineers specialized in several areas, which guarantees total secrecy and quality in the elaboration of patents.
And why is it fundamental to patent your invention?
- Obtaining exclusive rights to use and commercialize the invention.
- Possibility to license the invention, generating an increase in your company’s revenue.
- Prevent third parties from manufacturing / marketing the same product or process protected by the patent, fighting unfair competition and piracy.
- Valuation before the market of the patented product / process.
The PCT is a multilateral treaty that allows patent protection to be requested for an invention, simultaneously, in a large number of countries, through the filing of a single international patent application.
Registration of Software in Brazil and the United States, protection for Applications, Systems and websites in over 70 signatory countries of TRIPs.
TRADEMARKS FOR SALES
Thinking about registering a trademark? Have you thought about buying one already registered and ready for use? Confirm in our Opportunities why to buy a brand and see our brands for sale.
Our focus is personalized service, listening to the needs of each client and charging a fair and affordable price.
That is how we built a diversified customer base, which ranges from micro-entrepreneurs to multinationals.
We operate in the National Territory through our 30 offices, in addition to our headquarters in the USA, China and Germany. There are more than 100 professionals specialized in Intellectual Property working to protect your company.
All of our services – Trademark Registration, Patent, Copyright, Software and Domain – are certified by BSI Brasil in the operating requirements of the Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001.
Some numbers that demonstrate our infrastructure and execution capacity, thanks to the seriousness and trust of our customers over the years.